Lifeline Backwash Filters
A market leading WRAS approved Lifeline backwash filters – these patented reverse rinsing systems ensure clean water is supplied at all times; dirt particles or foreign bodies are filtered out by a fine stainless steel mesh filter (our standard units is supplied with 100 micron S/S mesh filter, although we also offer other gauges too). Optional accessories for our filters include our actuator and pressure switch to allow the filter to be automated, reducing onsite maintenance requirements; the range includes models suitable for ½ inch up to 5 inch pipes sizes.
Lifeline F76S Backwash Filters
volumetric meters are designed to maximise revenue collection, available in a range of sizes covering a wide range of flow rates. The meters provide optimum accuracy and performance regardless of whether they are installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines, and are designed to give long, trouble-free working life.
The V200 series has excellent features including the proven grooved piston design; the unique action of this piston creates flow eddies in the grooves which hold solids in suspension until flushed out, reducing the possibility of meter stoppages. These volumetric meters are easily integrated into a remote reading system, by simply adding the relevant module.
Lifeline F76S key features:
- Detection of extremely low flows
- Maximised revenue collection by innovative design
- Volumetric design permits optimum performance in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines
- Simple link to radio technology
- Easy-to-read tamper-proof copper can registers are hermetically sealed to eliminate condensation and offer waterproofing and conformity to IP68.
- Revolutionary grooved piston for improved durability and performance and reduce blockages
- Pre-equipped with inductive pulse target which can be read by a tamper-proof bi-directional inductive pulse transmitter, allowing easy integration into remote reading systems.
- Maximum temperature of 50°C.
- Maximum pressure of 16 bar.
- Approval to European Directive 2014/32/EU
- Performance to OIML R49, EN14154 and ISO4064.
Lifeline F78TS Backwash Filters
Lifeline Backwash Filter orders are fulfilled by courier, and delivery is expected to be 2 to 3 working days (Monday to Friday). This may vary subject to stock availability, for confirmed lead times please call our office on 01608 811707